Need plumbing help in Vernon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beckbacca
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Beckbacca

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2017
Messages
188
Reaction score
130
Location
Vernon, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any hard plumbing experts out there who would like to make a bit of cash? I need help plumbing the three overflow pipes from my tank to my sump. My returns turned out great, but I can’t seem to get the overflow pipes perfect. They are always slightly off at the unions causing leaks cause they aren’t sitting perfectly flush. I will order all new parts per your advice. Then pay you to come install when it arrives. Let me know!
 
Thanks Kevin, sent you a message. In the mean time, any one else available to help?
 
Still could use some plumbing help. Basically I need someone who is great with perfecting over flow heights, flow through the sump, etc. I can pay said expert, trade equipment, or coral for some help. Thanks, Will
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new