Need Protein Skimmer Advice!

HookedOnReefs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2015
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 135 gallon reef tank and I'm looking to upgrade my protein skimmer. Right now I'm currently running a 220 gallon current protein skimmer. It does the job but I would like to upgrade.

Also, Does anyone have any recommendations on protein skimmers? Which ones have you used and how would you rate them? Any advice is appreciated!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new