Need recommendations for lighting

andrewarren

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Location
Oaklandon
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I'm seeking suggestions for lighting a 39"x22"x22" tank. My Biocube 32 sprang a leak, and I found a great deal on an Elos 80g. Currently, I only have one AI Prime 16. I'm considering a Nicrew 200 or possibly using two Nicrew 150s. What do you recommend?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new