need rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter chris82079
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Premium aquatics has cured manado for a good price and I really like mine. That's what I added to my dry rock for seed after my tank cycled
 
if you're up for a ride someone on Boston reefers was selling 250 pounds for 200 bucks in Bridgewater Massachusetts
 
I am right next door to you just about in Lisbon. I have a 150g Rubbermaid topped off with clean, dry LR. all sorts of shapes and sizes includes Fiji, marco, and others. 2 bucks a pound.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new