Need rotifers for clownfish. Where to get them?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Niko219
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Niko219

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
66
Reaction score
30
Location
Stamford CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I actually posted this on breeding page but thought u guys could help.

So this month my clownfish started laying eggs. I wasn’t prepared for the eggs and the clownfish laid them on the live rock. When they hatched they all got sucked into the filter and died in my filter sock overnight.

after a week they laid eggs again and I got them to lay the eggs on a separate clay pot. I have an extra tank and all the other requirements except for the ROTIFERS. All of
my LFS only have frozen rotifers.

can I please get some help on where I should get them from? Online shipping prices are super expensive. I only need enough to start culturing them. Thanks!
 
Hello it is not linked to your account. It's probably opening up your account for you because you're logged in.
 
Hello it is not linked to your account. It's probably opening up your account for you because you're logged in.
Correct, following the link requires me to sign in, because you're signed in on your device it shows as logged in :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new