Need several Ids and names for these

  • Thread starter Thread starter E048
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

E048

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2016
Messages
173
Reaction score
34
Location
Dallas fortworth
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several coral that were given to me when a friend took down his tank and I have no idea what they are.... I posted on the zoa, lps, etc Id sections but haven't had any luck so here they are

image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
The last one is euphillia (spell?) As for the polyps i cant name them
 
The second pic is called "get em out of your tank quick before they take over everything," palythoas ;)
 
Id say a torch? They all look the same to me lol but i believe its a torch....doesnt have the hammer heads so.....thats my edja ma catered guess
 
2nd are common red/green palys. 3rd might be fire and ice Zoas. 4th torch
 
Maybe does anyone know if there iPhone app to take better pictures of coral with then the stock camera on my phone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new