Need some acros?!!!!

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,664
Reaction score
2,156
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WYSIWYG UPDATE 8-10-14!

CHECK IT OUT! CLICK HERE


acro-7523.jpg


acro-7536.jpg


acro-7548.jpg


acro-7537.jpg


acro-7544.jpg

 
Last edited:
As always nice Jason, what are they're names?
 
their
 
#3 & #5...what are they and why aren't they in my tank? :)
 
Last edited:
Same here, I got a piece off Jason at the Pittsburgh swap last year

Lucky you! I still have not been able to go to a swap. I'm going to try my best to make it to St. Louis in October. From what I have heard Mr. Fox will be there.
 
Lucky you! I still have not been able to go to a swap. I'm going to try my best to make it to St. Louis in October. From what I have heard Mr. Fox will be there.
All the swaps I go to are on my event schedule pag on my website.It is always getting updated as swap dates are released.
 
All the swaps I go to are on my event schedule pag on my website.It is always getting updated as swap dates are released.

Cool.... I didn't see the.St. Louis frag swap on your schedule. It's kinda difficult for me to be able to attend any swaps because they are all 4+ hours away.
 
Jason - where is your flame fox and under what light? Mine is growing well, but has lightened up and is pink with the yellow tips. Still nice, but I'd like the darker color if possible.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new