Need Some Assistance Moving a Tank.

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I purchased @kresDFW's tank and need some assistance moving it from his home to a storage unit. The move is approximately 3 miles in total.

We need help moving a Red Sea 650 Peninsula, stand, and sump.

If anyone is willing to assist, I will provide food, drinks, and possibly a hug.

Thanks for looking,

RM

OP
OP
ReefMadScientist

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on when and where, I may be able to help. I even have 6 glass suction cup handles and a couple furniture dollies I used to move my Waterbox 230.6.

That would be awesome! I'd really appreciate it!

I am aiming for maybe a Friday. I am trying to sort out the logistics with Wayne currently. Please stay tuned.

Location?

Location will be from Lindsey and Queen Creek area > Higley and Queen Creek. Please stay tuned.

-- Appreciate all the feedback everyone. Please be on the lookout for updates. :)

OP
OP
ReefMadScientist

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Hope you all have had a great weekend. I have been out of the reefing game for a short time and forgot how great the community is!

Okay so I spoke to Wayne. He said this Friday (8/16) is good for the move. (Morning time)

Anyone who is interested. Please text me and I'll send further details. 602.621.0161

Thanks so much for all the assistance!

OP
OP
ReefMadScientist

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are planning on a 9am move time this coming up Friday. Please text me for specific details.

Still looking for atleast two more guys.

Thanks!

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are planning on a 9am move time this coming up Friday. Please text me for specific details.

Still looking for atleast two more guys.

Thanks!
I'd help if I could, but I gotta work. Good luck with it though!

OP
OP
ReefMadScientist

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on when and where, I may be able to help. I even have 6 glass suction cup handles and a couple furniture dollies I used to move my Waterbox 230.6.

Hey Gentlemen,

The new house is ready for one last move. I would appreciate if anyone could assist with the help. Last time the suction cups worked great along with all the extra hands.

The move would be from a AC'ed storage unit from Higley and Queen Creek to Power and Williamsfield Road.

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Gentlemen,

The new house is ready for one last move. I would appreciate if anyone could assist with the help. Last time the suction cups worked great along with all the extra hands.

The move would be from a AC'ed storage unit from Higley and Queen Creek to Power and Williamsfield Road.

Let me know what day you're doing it, and if I'm free I'll help.

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be happy to help as well, if I'm free. Please keep us informed of the date you're wanting to try and move it.

lpsouth1978

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am available most anytime on the weekends. I may have another set of hands available as well. I can also have the suction cups and dollies again.

Also Mike, I texted you my new phone number so you can reach me easier.

OP
OP
ReefMadScientist

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am available most anytime on the weekends. I may have another set of hands available as well. I can also have the suction cups and dollies again.

Also Mike, I texted you my new phone number so you can reach me easier.

Hey guys,

Can we all do tomorrow Friday January 3rd @ Noon? Lyle, thanks for the assistance as always and let me know if this time works best.

The address to meet up will be 3467 E Queen Creek Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85297 which is CubeSmart. It is at the SouthEast corner on Queen Creek and off of Higley.

Best Regards,

Mike

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Can we all do tomorrow Friday January 3rd @ Noon? Lyle, thanks for the assistance as always and let me know if this time works best.

The address to meet up will be 3467 E Queen Creek Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85297 which is CubeSmart. It is at the SouthEast corner on Queen Creek and off of Higley.

Best Regards,

Mike
I am unable to do it today or tomorrow, but I'm available most other days including Sunday...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back