• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Need some fire blastos?!? I got that...

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4829.JPG
It's the cali kid hell fire blasto

That's a pretty cool Blasto you got there ...

OP
OP
Sea_Monkey

Sea_Monkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have reviewed your DOA statement and nothing mentioned about delays whatsoever. Hope this helps. Thanks for your consideration in this matter.

"Omg!'!! Dang fedex. What I can do is offer you another frag at a cheaper rate. Since it was carrier error I can't do much."

"I understand. Pls. send me pics of that frag and lets see. Hopefully close to that frags coloration/ pattern."

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
500-750 per a frag. Was thinking about getting one. But if fed ex loses the box, and my piece comes dead. Your going to charge me freight and a discounted rate for the coral? I might be more inclined to buy one if I new you backed your product a little better. 2nd shipping fee only, is more reasonable in my opinion.

OP
OP
Sea_Monkey

Sea_Monkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
500-750 per a frag. Was thinking about getting one. But if fed ex loses the box, and my piece comes dead. Your going to charge me freight and a discounted rate for the coral? I might be more inclined to buy one if I new you backed your product a little better. 2nd shipping fee only, is more reasonable in my opinion.

Thanks for your input.

Ascended Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so, i'm broke, yet i want them badly, hmm. So my plan of attack is to get a decoy to start distracting the owner, take a frag plug and draw a blasto on it and take a blasto. Jk, insane blastos bro. I want one! But im broke.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back