Need some help identifying a hitchhiking snail.

FunWithFishes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2017
Messages
129
Reaction score
148
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! So three days ago I started my new FOWLR tank, and got some live rock to start the cycle. So this morning I noticed a snail moving veeeerrry slowly across the live rock and was hoping someone might be able to help me identify it. He is in a hard to photograph spot, so sorry for the bad photo, I can try to take a better one later.

unnamed.jpg
 
Another picture would be helpful for sure.
 
That looks like an astrea snail. Great CUC member.
 
Alright, thank you. That's what I thought looking through some snail pictures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new