Need some help with installing a ATO to my sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter sandman49
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sandman49

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
32
Location
Hamilton, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,
I just purchased a Smart ATO RO from AutoAqua.

The instructions show two types of installation, one with out auto shut off and then the second one is one with the auto shut off.

For my particular system, it looks like I need to use the system with auto shut off because I can’t put the solenoid in line where my RO system is because my soaps in a different area than my RO unit.

So what I’m looking for is some help in the placement of the sensors in sump and place of the float valve. If you have any suggestions on placement of the sensors and the float valve as I don’t find the instructions very clearly thank you so much.

I have included pictures of my current sump set up

7AF47F83-9D1F-4022-8DBF-B8D1660B86D1.jpeg D4199DBD-E9B9-43D4-8741-14198BAA504F.jpeg 98734C2A-18BA-4C7D-AA3E-DD61C152CFF7.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new