Need some help

DeeOhhSee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just bought an rsm 130d 2nd hand. Its got an after market 4 channel light timer that i cant figure out. The protein skimmer seems to have just stopped working. Just lost a goby fish and not sure why. Willing to pay someone to come look at my tank and just point me in the right direction! Please help!

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R first off!!
Second, can you needed what you have? Brand, model or part numbers will help. How about some pix? Lots of helpfully reefers here ready to help. Just need some more info...

Jhay R. Datu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just bought an rsm 130d 2nd hand. Its got an after market 4 channel light timer that i cant figure out. The protein skimmer seems to have just stopped working. Just lost a goby fish and not sure why. Willing to pay someone to come look at my tank and just point me in the right direction! Please help!

More info pls, parameter, picture

zypher

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also in the Baltimore area and I would be happy to give you a hand if you still need it. Not claiming to be an expert but I'm sure we can get things moving in a better direction.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 52.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.4%
Back