Seeking Help with AquaticLife Pulse LED Fixture - Need Universal Controller/Timer Advice

combs.eric.813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently facing an issue with my AquaticLife Pulse LED fixture, specifically with the onboard controller/timer. Unfortunately, it has ceased to function, and I'm having difficulty finding a replacement part.

The damaged onboard controller/timer has a 4-wire plug, and I was wondering if any of you have faced a similar situation and found a solution. Are there any universal controllers/timers available in the market that I could potentially connect to my AquaticLife Pulse LED fixture?

If you have any recommendations or advice on compatible replacement controllers/timers, I would greatly appreciate your input. Additionally, if you've had experience with fixing similar issues, please share your insights on troubleshooting or any DIY solutions.

oreo54

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently facing an issue with my AquaticLife Pulse LED fixture, specifically with the onboard controller/timer. Unfortunately, it has ceased to function, and I'm having difficulty finding a replacement part.

The damaged onboard controller/timer has a 4-wire plug, and I was wondering if any of you have faced a similar situation and found a solution. Are there any universal controllers/timers available in the market that I could potentially connect to my AquaticLife Pulse LED fixture?

If you have any recommendations or advice on compatible replacement controllers/timers, I would greatly appreciate your input. Additionally, if you've had experience with fixing similar issues, please share your insights on troubleshooting or any DIY solutions.
@_AV

He's also "Fixreef"

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 79 55.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back