Seeking Help with AquaticLife Pulse LED Fixture - Need Universal Controller/Timer Advice

combs.eric.813

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbia
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently facing an issue with my AquaticLife Pulse LED fixture, specifically with the onboard controller/timer. Unfortunately, it has ceased to function, and I'm having difficulty finding a replacement part.

The damaged onboard controller/timer has a 4-wire plug, and I was wondering if any of you have faced a similar situation and found a solution. Are there any universal controllers/timers available in the market that I could potentially connect to my AquaticLife Pulse LED fixture?

If you have any recommendations or advice on compatible replacement controllers/timers, I would greatly appreciate your input. Additionally, if you've had experience with fixing similar issues, please share your insights on troubleshooting or any DIY solutions.
 
I am currently facing an issue with my AquaticLife Pulse LED fixture, specifically with the onboard controller/timer. Unfortunately, it has ceased to function, and I'm having difficulty finding a replacement part.

The damaged onboard controller/timer has a 4-wire plug, and I was wondering if any of you have faced a similar situation and found a solution. Are there any universal controllers/timers available in the market that I could potentially connect to my AquaticLife Pulse LED fixture?

If you have any recommendations or advice on compatible replacement controllers/timers, I would greatly appreciate your input. Additionally, if you've had experience with fixing similar issues, please share your insights on troubleshooting or any DIY solutions.
@_AV

He's also "Fixreef"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new