It could have been an additive that they used.That's really good news, it will make things so much easier. The tenting I had to deal with was for turmites but it was years ago, don't know what they used back then.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It could have been an additive that they used.That's really good news, it will make things so much easier. The tenting I had to deal with was for turmites but it was years ago, don't know what they used back then.
I am in the same situation. Hopefully someone will have adviceHello. has anyone with a lot of corals ever had their home fumigated? looking for advice from someone who has experienced having to go through this without being able to move their tanks out..