fumigation help

That's really good news, it will make things so much easier. The tenting I had to deal with was for turmites but it was years ago, don't know what they used back then.
It could have been an additive that they used.
 
Hello. has anyone with a lot of corals ever had their home fumigated? looking for advice from someone who has experienced having to go through this without being able to move their tanks out..
I am in the same situation. Hopefully someone will have advice
 
Never dealt with fumigation but I'd definitely trust @sfin52 's advice on this one.
 
@Brandy360!

The old advice given by sfin is still valid.
Depending on how large of a tank you have. Totes/buckets/coolers are options.
I’d have an air pump, heater and small, inexpensive powerhead.
If you are unable, put plastic over tank and sump, tape it down. Turn off skimmer, return pump and just keep one powerhead going. Corals are shipped in small bags for 24 hours or more, there should be plenty of oxygen for at least a day. Hopefully it’s not longer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new