Need some live rock to seed tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marc11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marc11

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
554
Reaction score
105
Location
North Branford, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank won't cycle, ammonia is gone but nitrites have been off the chart for almost 3 weeks. Used an entire bottle of microbacter 7 and smart start but nothing works. Maybe because I'm going bare bottom for forst time with dry rock.

Anyone have some live rock I can have or borrow to help speed this up. Does not have to be nice looking, just need it to be pest free.
 
If you wanna make a trip to enfield you can have some
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new