Need somebody to redo this for me!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,869
Reaction score
122,486
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Earn $10,000 Casino cash! LOL! :D I don't have time so I need your help!

I want to have a chart like this for R2R: Marine Compatability Chart

I need it in jpg or PSD format at about 600x600px. I will then add the logo of R2R and such. :)

LMK if your working on it!

Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new