Need Strong Magnet. Suggestions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fatmike92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
4,888
Reaction score
4,487
Location
Columbus, ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a tunze osmolator but the magnet is not strong enough to go through my glass

what magnet can I buy for this?
 
Tunze has other strong magnets, made for their internal filters and skimmers. I wasn’t careful and had 2 of them stick together. I needed a hammer to pull them apart. Mind you I’m not very strong but I’ve caught my finger in them and ouch, it hurt !

Check out their website.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new