Need support because I’m about to quit!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Absolutely agree with this. I hope the next time I'm in, he has it marked like he said they were going to do. That will make me feel really good about what happened. Will show that they are serious about making the changes to prevent it in the future. If I had to bet money on it, I would bet that they have it labeled by the next time!

And if they haven't gotten to it yet then you can smile and kindly nudge them toward the new process! :)

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Absolutely agree with this. I hope the next time I'm in, he has it marked like he said they were going to do. That will make me feel really good about what happened. Will show that they are serious about making the changes to prevent it in the future. If I had to bet money on it, I would bet that they have it labeled by the next time!
He does. Lol. I saw it yesterday. Big red letters. Don't worry, I did not say a word out of respect for both of y'all.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He does. Lol. I saw it yesterday. Big red letters. Don't worry, I did not say a word out of respect for both of y'all.

That's awesome! @Tham121988 - you made the world a little better place!

Next time you're in the store you can smile and say, "I like my sign!" ;Happy

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a partial crash when Fritz salt had people reporting really high Mg numbers, a bad batch it seems. I slapped myself for not testing the new box of salt I picked up. It was the only bad batch of salt I have gotten in 10 years but it can happen. Fritz ofc denied all responsibility for those who tried to pursue the issue. I'd like to say I test my new batch of salt but I just switched to red sea blue bucket lol Testing Mg is annoying and red sea seems to be more reliable although more $$$.

OP
OP
Tham121988

Tham121988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ohhhh you saw it???? He labeled them! Nice! Well thanks for keeping it on the low. I don’t want anyone to form opinions about this shop. They DO deserve people’s business. Good peeps

OP
OP
Tham121988

Tham121988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome! @Tham121988 - you made the world a little better place!

Next time you're in the store you can smile and say, "I like my sign!" ;Happy

Haha exactly right! Well that alone was worth it to me! This is why I felt like they cared. It’s a simple act but proves they want to avoid the issue in the future! Very cool! :)

drblakjak55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the losses.
Buy a RODI unit. 150$ for fifty gallons a day.
Time for a bigger tank. You have the skills.
You can do it. Encouragement

Sidius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to derail the thread but I'm in Knoxville on business (from Vancouver, BC area) and would love to check out some lfs for fun while here. Can anyone suggest a few that I could check out?

OP
OP
Tham121988

Tham121988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone suggest a few that I could check out?

There are a few ones that are cool. I've had good experiences at all of them. The aquarium (that's its name) is a decently sized store. The biggest one here I belivee. It has a freshwater, saltwater, coral, and pond section outside. Aquatic marine tends to have some pretty good deals on coral and a nice big display tank that is worth checking out. There is parrot aquariums but I don't have a lot of experience with them. I've recently heard good things about them too. Check them all out!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back