Need the Ohm Reading for a Danner 2 pump.

SteveMM62Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
2,640
Reaction score
1,617
Location
La Plata
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would someone please take an Ohm. reading at the Plug for a Danner 2 pump. Mine quit working, and isn’t that old. I’m using it too mix Saltwater, it still draws power, doesn’t trip the GFCI. I’m trying to determine if it’s just the impeller assembly, that’s causing it not to work.
 
Does the motor hum or try to spin the impeller?
 
No, but it draws amps, I had one, different size that did that. Swapped impellers and it was good. Ordered an Impeller. A couple years later the other one went bad. Swapped the impeller, and that one was toast. That’s why I need the Ohm Reading, as they were off.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new