Need to know ASAP. BLENNY SENSITIVE TO COPPER

  • Thread starter Thread starter moz71
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

moz71

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
1,248
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am treating several fish in copper power. All doing well except linear blenny not moving much now. Should I remove?
 
Bump
 
I’m general blennies do ok in copper itself. Feeding may be an issue in QTs.

Is it not moving more than usual? Many blennies tend to occupy a small area and not move too much. Does it have a place to hide?
 
Has plenty of small pvc pipes to go in and I between. He is usually perky but did not come out to feed with the rest like he normally does. I Was even able to poke him and he moved a couple inches. only difference was the lights went on only a couple minutes before. So not sure takes them longer to wake up. I thought I read blenny a don’t do well in copper but seemed to be referencing scooter blended. Not sure different I have been feeding emerald entry to them
 
also ammonia just started to rise a little. It all other fish including leapord wrasse look unaffected. Are they know to be more sensitive to ammonia rise Alert badge just slightly tinged to green
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new