Need to know ASAP. BLENNY SENSITIVE TO COPPER

moz71

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am treating several fish in copper power. All doing well except linear blenny not moving much now. Should I remove?

EmdeReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m general blennies do ok in copper itself. Feeding may be an issue in QTs.

Is it not moving more than usual? Many blennies tend to occupy a small area and not move too much. Does it have a place to hide?

OP
OP
moz71

moz71

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has plenty of small pvc pipes to go in and I between. He is usually perky but did not come out to feed with the rest like he normally does. I Was even able to poke him and he moved a couple inches. only difference was the lights went on only a couple minutes before. So not sure takes them longer to wake up. I thought I read blenny a don’t do well in copper but seemed to be referencing scooter blended. Not sure different I have been feeding emerald entry to them

OP
OP
moz71

moz71

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also ammonia just started to rise a little. It all other fish including leapord wrasse look unaffected. Are they know to be more sensitive to ammonia rise Alert badge just slightly tinged to green

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back