• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Need to make room SPS frag pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter dan10342
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dan10342

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
661
Reaction score
58
Location
Upstate NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was doing a waterchange, and realized nano is way overcrowded with these things (acros will be growing into each-other within a month). I had a semi crash a while back, but recovered. I'm obsessed with SPS lol

Anyway, here is a small pack with various frags from some of my colonies (some newer, some dating back years)



I'm not really sure what all of them are. I do know there is the following though:

-Tyree Pink Lemonade
-TCK Red Titan (un-released)
-ARC Tricolor
-Green polyp purplish tip
-TCK Hairy green monster
-Unknown pink acro I've grown out for a while now
-Some green acro i've had for a long long time
-TCK Mardi Gras
-Pink Granulosa
-Tiny ORA German Blue

Just looking to really thin out the population in my tank, so $225 shipped for this. I have like 3 packs worth of these frags taking over my sandbed right now. Would like my clear sandbed back!


Thanks,
Dan
 
Last edited:
250 Shipped.! thats not tempting thats a dead give away. title should be like FREE FRAGS! you better pull the trigger before i drive up to dan and snatch it!

thats a amazing price. if this dont go tonight then i think i might get it but i need to check with the girlfriend first. 0.o
 
Im liking few of them myself. That pink granulosa looks nice if you would sell few separate or trade let me know
 
I just received a order from Dan! Everything arrived healthy and well packed. Good guy to deal with!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new