Need to sell livestock ASAP

EngineerRock

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2020
Messages
22
Reaction score
11
Location
San Francisco
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a job in Seattle and I need to sell my livestock ASAP. The movers will be packing the tank on Tuesday so it needs to be empty by then. Here is a list of everything in my tank along with the retail values. I have listed buyout prices but I am open to negotiation. I am open to further price drops if someone is willing to take everything. I can be reached at 619-876-7816 for questions, pictures, offers, etc.
1736634997206.png
IMG_0724.jpeg IMG_0723.jpeg IMG_0722.jpeg IMG_0721.jpeg IMG_0720.jpeg IMG_0683.jpeg IMG_5267.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 73897725314__4045A065-060A-449F-B9B4-73DF8309C9B0.mov
    18.2 MB
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new