Need to transfer to new tank

Mattc123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2019
Messages
190
Reaction score
56
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently I use a 20 gallon tank. I just aquired a 55 gallon and was wondering how I could go about transferring things to the new tank and what process I would go through. Any new equipment I might need etc.
 
Imo the best way is to cure the new rock and then transfer everything over.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new