Need Upgrade Tank Advice

rickster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been running my 90 gallon Deep blue tank since 2014 and It's in my living room , so when we watch tv, that left corner overflow is seen and is just too noisy no matter what I do and I need an excuse to upgrade and get a all glass tank with starfire glass, I need an overflow that is either in the center and quiet and dependable. I checked out Reef Savvy with the ghost overflow, or the hybrid overflow but I've never seen any of these in action and I'm not sure about well it works or servicing it since I have my tank up against the wall and where it sits you can see the side. Any other high quality manufacturers of tanks anybody could recommend? I only have 1 chance to do it right and I don't want to make a mistake..
Thanks...

Zack K

The Butterfly Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are willing to drop a pretty penny on a tank, Red Sea has the reefer series. If you wanted to go really big, the Reefer 625XXL and peninsula tanks are coming around june.

OP
OP
rickster

rickster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, Those are great choices, but I have great equipment and stand that matches things here, so I'm only looking for a great tank.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back