Need wavemaker advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matt23469
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Matt23469

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2015
Messages
50
Reaction score
10
Location
White House, tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 6ft 125 that I set up a few months ago from a 56g tank. I need more flow currently I have a wp-25 and 1 more power head that came with the tank not sure what. I plan to get 2 more jabeo to replace them with but not sure what. Should I go with 2 rw-8 and run on else mode or 2 rw15 and run on opposite pulse mode turned down. Will be a mixed reef thanks for any advice.
 
A gyre would be great for your tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new