Need your advice!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan47
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryan47

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
659
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the RODI I've been waiting months to get is on sale today at BRS, the 4 stage value plus is $140 but the top of the line universal 6 stage is also on sale for $200! The 4 stage is $87 off the 6 stage universal!

What are the main differences?
Which one should I get and why?
Thank you so much!
 
An RODI system can really only have 4 stages. The 6 stage system just repeats 2 of the stages.
 
I would first look into finding out how the water is in your area. If it's good the smaller stage is fine. If it's bad go for the better one so that you have more room to add filters to handle the issues of your water
 
Called BRS they said the $140 is usually all you need unless you have really bad water. The only difference is a 3 stage TDS meter vs a 2 stage and the 6 stage gives you an extra DI and Carbon block that is $60 so I can upgrade for pretty much the same price if I decide down the road I need it. Order placed! Thanks guys!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new