Needing help finding replacement Skimmer lid

MoKan Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently acquired a Regal 300INT skimmer which has all the parts minus the skimmer lid. Went on the coralvue site and didn't see the Regal 300INT listed but did see the 300EXT is (not 100% sure but they should be the same?) and of course even that model lid is out of stock.

So, does anyone have any suggestions?

@CoralVue

Last edited:

Gw2kpro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently acquired a Regal 300INT skimmer which has all the parts minus the skimmer lid. Went on the coralvue site and didn't see the Regal 300INT listed but did see the 300EXT is (not 100% sure but they should be the same?) and of course even that model lid is out of stock.

So, does anyone have any suggestions?

@CoralVue

I broke my mount for a reef glass skimmer once. Marine Depot was able to get me that part, and a couple other replacement parts for it, even though they were not listed on their website (they sold the skimmer on their site but not the parts). I called them, they knew the product, and were able to help me out.

I see they sell the one you picked up. Might want to give them a call, it's worth a shot.

OP
OP
MoKan Reefer

MoKan Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hadn't thought about that actually. Think I definitely will give Marine Depot a call. It can't hurt to ask

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back