Needing help with building 75 gallon tank.

Maybe I'll get a 8 gallon sump for my 25 gallon lol. I have actually considered adding a sump even though my tank is small I think it would be cool to keep things in. Would it be worth it?
worth I am not sure, but fun to add, YES!!
 
Maybe I'll get a 8 gallon sump for my 25 gallon lol. I have actually considered adding a sump even though my tank is small I think it would be cool to keep things in. Would it be worth it?
In your case, I think you'd be trading for more failure points than it's worth. Water changes are more than sufficient for a 25g. If you want some room for a skimmer, something like the Tunze DOC 9001 would do you fine. It just drops into the back corner of the tank. If you wanted a fuge, then an HOB would do just fine as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new