• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Negative Experience with aquasport24-

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In October I posted a OG Bounce;

aquasport24 contacted me to say they wanted it and asked for my Paypal info. This person was first in a list of many that wanted it but they were first so thats who I contacted.

Box was shipped 10/12/20 delivered 10/13/20 at 9:13 according to UPS tracking. I get an email today from Paypal saying they have contacted their financial institution and filed a claim.

This is 100 percent untrue and a bogus claim- Nearly 3 months go by with not a peep and then a dispute gets filed.

The mushroom sold for 450.00 shipped which was an incredibly great deal- and this is way its playing out.

UPS shipping #
1Z4170E00199885450

I contacted this person this morning when I noticed they were online only to see they log off and dont bother replying

Beware of aquasport24 @aquasport24

Attachments

• giau chau label.pdf
    29.4 KB · Views: 51
OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update after speaking with @aquasport24

The dispute was filed with me by mistake, he has an issue with another order for fish that didn't involve me, the claim was mistakenly made with myself instead of the other party and he is going to contact PP and the bank to rectify the error.

Ive requested this thread to be deleted but I don think that's an option perhaps.

I'll post again once all is resolved/closed if the post is still here. @aquasport24 both texted me and messaged me stating the claim was in error and I mentioned id do what i could for damage control related to any post made.

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe edit your post to change the title and replace the contents of the first post
Once the dispute is closed and the 450.00 is "mine" again I've got a game plan. Mistakes happen but still hanging in limbo at the whim of PayPal is unsettling- PayPal is HORRIBLE when it comes to disputes

IMHO ;Yawn

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 39 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 153 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back