• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nem pack f/s

Status
Not open for further replies.

chalan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time to release another pack.
Lemon drop
Cc inferno
$2500 shipped next day air.
Standard doa policy on first attempt. Serious only please. Pm me and I will send you more pics
e6383a814b2d5b08c7d716d95d77b0ea.jpg

0bc86e911bbecb60c36afc67fc35ddb2.jpg

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
both for $2500 or do you miss a item?lemon drop was listed for $899 and inferno listed for $799 on the cc website
CC has been gone for awhile, I know that dude still has stuff posted for sale, but it's a known fact that he scammed a bunch of people and never sent them their orders.

Also the price of high end anemones has certainly been increasing recently.

@chalan are you claiming the LD to have lineage to CC or just a Lemon Drop type anemone? I see that you have the second listed as CC Inferno, just not sure if you are listing the LD as a CC LD or not?

Joker Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CC has been gone for awhile, I know that dude still has stuff posted for sale, but it's a known fact that he scammed a bunch of people and never sent them their orders.

@chalan are you claiming the LD to have lineage to CC or just a Lemon Drop type anemone? I see that you have the second listed as CC Inferno, just not sure if you are listing the LD as a CC LD or not?
yeah, but he's last nem pack was,Cc inferno,Cc supernova ,Lemon drop for $3100
i know that supernova are very expensive those are worth like $2000? so just wonder why this two nem are $2500

OP
OP
C

chalan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lemon drop is not cc.
It has lineage but not from Cc.
The other is original cc inferno.

Ledreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, but he's last nem pack was,Cc inferno,Cc supernova ,Lemon drop for $3100
i know that supernova are very expensive those are worth like $2000? so just wonder why this two nem are $2500

Trust me 2500$ for the two nem are cheap I wouldn’t never sell one of my two top nem for that price . Right now thoses yellow anemone I rarest to find and price are over thousand

Straight.Reefin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought two anemones from him recently and everything came in GREAT!!!!! Great communication and easy to work with!!! Definitely a great seller and beautiful/healthy nems!!!!

OP
OP
C

chalan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought two anemones from him recently and everything came in GREAT!!!!! Great communication and easy to work with!!! Definitely a great seller and beautiful/healthy nems!!!!

Ty for post. Glad your happy w them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back