nemastoma Sp

CoralG420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
58C0C1A9-82B2-4C8E-8441-BCB6128BB62F.jpeg

7EB10B06-DB11-4771-8B39-1586FDC6BD02.jpeg

hi I’m currently look to seeif anyone has these types of macro algae and would be willing to sell some to me. Also what would care requirements be? Would you treat this like any other macro, or would it need a supplement of some kind? I heard that it’s like the addition of iodine or some thing but not sure.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @CoralG420 - first of all, welcome to R2R! A suggestion for you is to post to the forum below introducing yourself and say a few things about your tank(s).

Secondly, being that you're so new, you've probably not seen the set up that you can find in the link below. It's truly beautiful and I think you're going to love it. The creator of the thread is a really nice guy and I would suggest asking whatever you'd like to know on his thread after you finish reading it. By the way, he doesn't get on here all that often but he always responds to questions.

Lastly, some of us are crazy for fish. Some of us are crazy for coral. Some of us are crazy for fish and coral. And some of us are just plain crazy!
Once again, welcome to R2R!

tenor.gif

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back