Neme Puke?

  • Thread starter Thread starter datBme150
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

datBme150

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2017
Messages
282
Reaction score
141
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone every seen something like this? This neme is my battle axe first neme. Really super tough. I just fed it a little misis right before. What came up is a little redish. I am wondering if it ate some of my macro algea floating in my display.

I sucked it out and that is what is in the bowel. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Not so concerned with the shriveled state. It does that sometimes. It is also about 8 inches acrossed during the day when it's happy.
145a5f08e4ab823c64b0c046dd6c84ec.jpg
4c674a85c1e1bcf68608eddade398081.jpg
75eed04d0e9fe1cb4b05e3fad6157a0f.jpg
 
If it's just a one off, I would chalk it up to a bad meal and give it a few days before feeding again. If it starts expelling before you feed it again, I'd start looking for possible causes.
 
If it's starting to go "inside out" I'd say the anemone is on its way out. That's not normal behavior.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new