nemo with fungal

Gizmothegecko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey bought this guys home about a month ago and noticed this white growth on two of them, they are in hostpital tank at the moment and dosing with pimafix, will this work ? anything else i need to be doing ?
IMG_0693.jpeg
IMG_0693.jpeg
IMG_0693.jpeg
IMG_0690.jpeg

Luckki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting do you happen to know the supplier? I just got some clowns just like yours that went through this too, your case is a bit more extreme though. I used Kordon methylene blue for five days they look great now. The thing about methylene blue is that it will kill any beneficial bacteria in your hospital tank. So if this is also a quarantine tank it might not be the solution for you.

OP
OP
G

Gizmothegecko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting do you happen to know the supplier? I just got some clowns just like yours that went through this too, your case is a bit more extreme though. I used Kordon methylene blue for five days they look great now. The thing about methylene blue is that it will kill any beneficial bacteria in your hospital tank. So if this is also a quarantine tank it might not be the solution for you.
i went to ultimate aquarium on the sunshine coast australia, a couple other fish i got from there had it mild and it went away but these guys suffered and i left it too long for the hostpital tank,

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 29 26.4%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 54 49.1%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back