Nemo's Reef game

Armando_Villasenor

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
17
Reaction score
17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone else addicted to the game/app "Nemo's Reef"? It's available on both android and Apple. I must admit that I downloaded it for my son but now I play it more than he does. Pretty good virtual Reef builder that helps me get more with familiar with corals. I don't think that it is 100% accurate though.
 
Not yet, but I will tell my granddaughter. I know she loves the aquarium she will really dig this. Thanks for letting us know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new