Neomeris?

Grossman90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Spotted this growing 2 months ago. Didn't really pay attention to it since the tank had been running for 16 months and never added new rock. If it is neomeris should i just pull the rock and toss it? Can't really work on the rock with all the palys on it. Thanks!

20180928_153752.jpg

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
neomeris beat anything I ever employed including extended baths in 35% peroxide that would blanch skin until it fell off. but the sprig remains. amazing genetics, find out how to eat this stuff, blend it with strawberry dna or something, and then we'll make micro space biomes that Musk can send to mars for feed. this will survive re entry.

we need to find a way to link human or animal feed needs to neomeris annulata. it is known to grow in dry moon dust and weather all events, its got to be good for something.

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe that rock could be acid washed and soaked and maybe be ok. But for the crazy way itwas taking over my aquarium and how large my aquarium was, we just did not want to take a chance. I also got to observe it become invasive in the temporary 40B I set up. The LR that I saved and placed in that tank did not have visible neomaris annulata. When I broke the tank down and threw everything away neo was growing on every surface. So I presume it also produced by more than just root spreading. ;Shifty

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back