neon fusiliers

MaverickFalcon4

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Messages
93
Reaction score
31
Location
Singapore
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not been able to find much info on these guys. I have been wondering how long do neon fusiliers live for? And are they a good schooling fish for a large aquarium?
 
bump

I don't see anybody offering them for sale.
 
i just know they taste delicious grew to around a feet prefer to school in groups(schools in the wild. Needs extremely large aquarium.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new