Neon Green BTA

BriansGirl18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a neon green bubble tip anemone ive had almost a year now. My question is...how do you get them to grow? Mine is the almost the same size as when i bought it. It has been in the same spot for a long time but hasn't grown much at all. Are they slow growers or what? i feed it at least twice a week sometimes 3 times.

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of light, slightly dirty water, low flow.
Whats your tank and light?

fcmatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will regret this post in another year when thay little bta becomes a monster spreading out 12 inches wide! Lol.

I also have high flow with anemones. They live in the ocean. They can handle it as long as the powerhead is not pointed directly at them.

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That should be plenty of light.
Both the btas found the lowest flow, highest light areas of the tank.

OP
OP
BriansGirl18

BriansGirl18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will regret this post in another year when thay little bta becomes a monster spreading out 12 inches wide! Lol.

I also have high flow with anemones. They live in the ocean. They can handle it as long as the powerhead is not pointed directly at them.
Ive had this one a year now and it's not much bigger than when i got it.

fcmatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then I need to ask what kind of lighting is it under? They can soak up a serious amount of light once acclimated. And as for feeding you don't have to do it very often if you have a lot of light.

Back