Neon green leather toadstool weeping willow.

Vita72

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
64
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a picture of our neon leather weeping willow toadstool coral. I named him Bob. He's been with almost 2 years. The black line is a shadow from bar across the top of the tank. To the right is two more babies when he split.

16310626464827115225986336428204.jpg
16310628116774476078296541501113.jpg
16310626464827115225986336428204.jpg
16310628116774476078296541501113.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new