Neon Green LTA ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ash9965
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ash9965

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2016
Messages
779
Reaction score
222
Location
Nesbit Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever heard of a neon green long tentacle anemone . I saw one at a LFS this past weekend not sure if its just a normal green LTA and they are hyping it up or if such a thing exists I will say it has the brightest neon green color I have ever seen under LED's . Has a VERY FLUORESCENT GREEN LOOK. I don't have a picture and cant seem to find much info online about it. Info greatly appreciated . Thanks
 
Mine was, but it faded over time; and by time, I mean two or three weeks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new