• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neon Green Weeping Willow Toadstool Frags - $80

VSVP bet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have a colony of neon green weeping willow toadstool, also called Japanese toadstool, or long polyp toadstool. I have made 10 or so frags, all around quarter to silver dollar size. They have been attached to shells via rubber band, and are roughly 1 / 2 weeks away from being ready. I will post in here again when they are ready to sell.

I am fairly firm on the price of $80, I have seen some go for $100 and up to $150 in some sales.

Pictures and video:
The colony is a little bit larger than a frisbee. It is kept under AI Hydra 26s, I run the David Saxby setting. I have included a picture of a frag under straight white light (a marineland reef LED, so as unflattering as it gets).

IMG_1062.jpeg
IMG_1063.jpeg
IMG_1066.jpeg
IMG_1067.jpeg

I am interested in local pick up only, however, if extra frags are kicking around, I would be inclined (extra charge) to ship. However, I only have limited quantities availible.

As stated, they are not ready just yet, only making members aware, I will post again in 1/2 weeks when they are ready. I will not pre-sell any, but I will PM anyone who is interested directly first when the time comes to sell.

Thanks.

hotdrop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be interested if you decide to ship, I think one of the vendors sells it for around 100 +40 shipping

Nick tang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend want to buy this one. Can I have your phone number? So he can contact you.

GoldeneyeRet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you decide to ship, I am interested.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back