• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex Components

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mstgkillr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
403
Reaction score
153
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ALL SOLD

SOLD: Neptune Apex A2 Base Unit, Used, Asking $150 shipped.

SOLD: Neptune Apex EB832 Energy Bar 832, Used, MSRP = $359.99, Asking $175 shipped

SOLD: Neptune Apex EB832 Energy Bar 832, Used, MSRP = $359.99, Asking $175 shipped

SOLD: Neptune Apex EB832 Energy Bar 832, Used, MSRP = $359.99, Asking $175 shipped


Pictures to follow.
 
Last edited:
Everything in the picture is currently for sale.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6903.jpeg
    IMG_6903.jpeg
    391.5 KB · Views: 79

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new