Neptune Apex leak detection issues

Rmcuddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to set up 2 solid surface leak detection probes to my FMM, and am having some serious issues. When I went to tasks, i accidentally first set up the ATK Leak detection (I don't have a ATK). Then, I realized there was a separate LDK setup, and wanted to do that instead. I had a flow meter using port 1, but when going through the steps, it made it sound like port 1 and port 2 need to be used for the LDK. I switched the flow meter over to port 3. Now when trying to set up the LDK, the probes show what I originally set up under the ATK LDK and I cant get it to detect otherwise. When I go through the process, it doesnt detect right and gives me alarms every 2 seconds. I dont want an alarm every 2 seconds. I tried deleting the FMM and restarting, but kept ending up with the same result. Is there a way to delete all of these tasks and FMM and just start over with it? I dont see anywhere to delete tasks. This shouldn't be this complicated.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never used the tasks or wizards for any of my FFM modules. Just go into the modules tab on Fusion, select the FFM and you can simply input what you want for each of the four sensor inputs. Personally I disable the auto detect radio button.

There may also be a tile/output that got created by the ATK task that you need to delete.

OP
OP
R

Rmcuddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok but I need to delete the old tasks otherwise it will continue to give me an alarm every 2 seconds
I’ve never used the tasks or wizards for any of my FFM modules. Just go into the modules tab on Fusion, select the FFM and you can simply input what you want for each of the four sensor inputs. Personally I disable the auto detect radio button.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like I said, I don’t know exactly how the tasks works since I mostly don’t use them ..... but presumably in this case the task created either a physical or more likely a virtual output. You’d be better posting this kind of question either in the controller forum her on R2R or on the Neptune forum. You’ll get more replies.

OP
OP
R

Rmcuddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like I said, I don’t know exactly how the tasks works since I mostly don’t use them ..... but presumably in this case the task created either a physical or more likely a virtual output. You’d be better posting this kind of question either in the controller forum her on R2R or on the Neptune forum. You’ll get more replies.
Ok thanks

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back