neptune apex log measurements

  • Thread starter Thread starter Palluk33
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Palluk33

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
489
Reaction score
293
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In log measurement I can’t find chart for ammonia or nitrite. Can I add them?
 
Select other and name it!

upload_2019-4-15_9-40-10.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new