• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex Modules and Accessories and EB8

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Brand New WXM- $90 shipped
IMG_1106.jpg


Brand New MPR $30 (must be purchased with another item... cannot ship alone)
IMG_1100.jpg


IntelliFeed Feeder $40 shipped (must be purchased with another item... cannot ship alone)
IMG_1107.jpg
IMG_1108.jpg


icecap gyre interface module- $70 shipped

IMG_1103.jpg



AWM Module- $70 Shipped
IMG_1105.jpg


Apex Display Module; $80 shipped 2 available
View attachment 3792355

Neptune Apex EB8
Black Label- $100 shipped 3 available
Orange Label $110 shipped 1 available
IMG_0946.jpg


Neptune Apex EB4 w/ extended power cord $80 shipped
View attachment 3792357

ASM Module $80 shipped
View attachment 3792358

PM1 Module $75 SHIPPED
View attachment 3792359
 
Are the other two still available?
 
Okay. Please send me your PayPal information. Thank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new