Neptune Apex Nitrate and Phosphate Monitor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

pixelhustler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My question is how can a small new company ABC Reagents beat the biggest reef aquarium Controller company Neptune to the punch by creating a auto Nitrate and phosphate tester??
Because the Trident build quality is high school science project grade. By far the worst $600 I’ve ever spent. And yes, I’ve been to Vegas, but Vegas was fun.

Enderg60

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You dont put money into R&D on something other people have already figured out.

They will wait a while for one to get perfected and simply buy the 2nd place company, only to integrate it horribly. See the MXM for example.

The only thing about this that really annoys me is there is no way to import tester data into the apex. Its literally a dang text file with numbers and everything is online so they done even have to actually talk to each other. How hard is that?

SeeFu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
b umping this in anticipation of the new tester coming out

xabo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 37 28.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back