Neptune Apex Photos Wanted

wayneee1231

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
14
Location
scotland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just purchased the apex trident and gonna set it up this week.

Anyone here got a it all fully setup and care to show me some photos of their setup and what you have connected.

Gonna buy more once I get it setup and start understanding it all

Thanks
 
#APEX lovers unite!

Share some photos!
 
I have the A3 Apex Pro with the trident and it's a great piece of kit, I also added a toggle box where I can set the switches to do things like turning off all the pumps with the flick of a switch.

IMG_8153.jpeg

IMG_8154.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I'm here to see apex setups!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new