Neptune Apex PMK Par Meter

AstroCoral

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2023
Messages
283
Reaction score
225
Location
Ohio, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states, I’m looking for an Apex PMK Par Meter. I recently acquired a used apex and would like to expand its use cases for my tank. Thank you!
 
Just realized that my original message didn’t mention this - I am looking for the complete Neptune Apex PMK Par kit which includes the fake rock, sensor, ASM module, and aquabus cable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new